Merrell 100% authentic Men's Thermo Adventure 6" Ice+ Waterproof Comp Toe Work Boot
Merrell Official Online Boutique ✦✦✦ Hot SaleReady for work-garde winter protection? Thermo Adventure 6" ICE+ Waterproof will keep your feet warm, toasty, and watertight even on the coldest job sites.FEATURES
• ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole and M-Select DRY™ waterproofing keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
• LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION: Non-metallic composite safety toe for protection without the bulk.
• ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
• Waterproof polyurethane coated leather, suede and mesh with M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. M-Select™ WARM lightweight, low-bulk 400 grams insulation keeps you warm without overheating.
• Non-metallic hardware. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
• Composite safety toe for lightweight, non-metallic protection - rated ASTM F2413-18 I/C. Protective, abrasion resistant rubber shell on forefoot and toe.
• Rubber heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
• Polar fleece lining adds warmth.
• KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
• Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
• Oil and slip resistant Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole (Mark II tested) provides unparalleled traction on wet ice, even in the most extreme winter conditions. EH rated ASTM F2413-18.
• 5mm lug depth
• Weight: 2lb 12oz (1247g) per pair